Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day off


I am warn out- enjoying my day off some what. I have other work to do. Cleaning, planning, cooking, etc...I just find it really hard to want to work on my day off. Isn't this my day off? My day to do what I want. I don't want to clean or worry about taking the garbage out! I don't want to plan upcoming events! I want to lay around, get a massage, read a book, heck close my eyes.
I find myself wasting this day away because I am torn between responsibility and the desire to do other things. I don't do either one...each minute is slipping away and I do nothing. I don't want to leave and do fun stuff...because I have responsibilities to my home life. Yet I sit here looking at my piles of work and don't tend to them because I am day dreaming about stuff I would rather be doing...
Maybe i should just go into work.. at least there I am always productive...nah.. I'll just sit here and soak up the sun ...

No comments:

Post a Comment